📣 3 DAYS WITHOUT NEW COVID-19 CASE IN VIETNAM
🦠 Number of cases in Vietnam:
– As of 6 a.m. on September 8: Vietnam had a total of 691 cases of COVID-19 due to domestic infections, of which the number of new cases from July 25 to now: 551 cases.
– From 6pm on September 7 to 6 am on September 8: 0 new cases.
Total number of people in close contact and entry from the epidemic area under the medical monitoring (quarantine): 37,474, of which:
– Concentrated isolation at the hospital: 834
– Concentrated isolation at other establishments: 13,365
– Isolation at home, accomadation: 23,274
💊 Treatment situation:
On August 6, patient No. 948 was discharged from Cu Chi Field Hospital.
Number of negative cases for SARS-CoV-2:
1st time: 14
2nd time: 19
3rd time: 33
– Number of deaths: 35 cases.
– Number of cured cases: 854 cases.
Translator: Thuy Trang
Source: Government Information
Source: Da Nang News For Expats