📣 36 HOURS NO NEW CASES; ALL F1 RELATED TO THE OUTBREAK IN HAI DUONG CITY HAVE NEGATIVE RESULTS 2nd TIME AND FINISH THE TIME OF CONCENTRATED ISOLATION
🦠 Number of cases in Vietnam:
– Up to 6am on September 6: Vietnam had a total of 691 cases of COVID-19 due to domestic infections, of which the number of new cases from July 25 to now: 551 cases.
From 6pm on September 5 to 6 am on September 6: 0 new cases.
Total number of people in close contact and entry from epidemic zones under health monitoring (quarantine): 40,620, of which:
– Concentrated isolation at the hospital: 830
– Concentrated isolation at other establishment: 15,006
– Isolation at home, accommodation: 24,784
💊 Treatment situation:
Number of negative cases for SARS-CoV-2:
1st time: 27
2nd time: 24
3rd time: 35
– Number of deaths: 35 cases.
– Number of cured cases: 805 cases.
According to a report by the Center for Disease Control in Hai Duong province, as of September 4, all F1 cases (1,624 people) related to the outbreak in 36 Ngo Quyen (Hai Duong city) have finished the concentrated isolation had negative test results 2nd time, did not record any case of suspected disease.
Source: Government Information
Source: Da Nang News For Expats