📣 36 HOURS NO OF NEW COVID-19 CASES
🦠 Number of cases in Vietnam:
– As of 6 a.m. on September 4: Vietnam had a total of 691 cases of COVID-19 due to domestic infections, of which the number of new cases from July 25 to now: 551 cases.
– From 6pm on September 3 to 6 am on September 4: 0 new cases.
🏢 Total number of people in close contact and entry from the epidemic area under medical monitoring (quarantine): 61,968, of which:
– Concentrated isolation at the hospital: 998
– Concentrated isolation at other establishments: 15,619
– Isolation at home, accommodation: 45,351
💊 Treatment situation:
– There are 8 cases with very severe prognosis and death, accounting for (3.3%) of the total number of patients being treated, of which the prognosis is very severe 6/8 cases (2.5%). , and the prognosis of death is 2 cases (0.8%), 01 patient at Hoa Vang Field Hospital and 01 patient at Da Nang Lung Hospital.
Number of negative cases for SARS-CoV-2:
1st time: 24
2nd time: 52
3rd time: 23
– Number of deaths: 35 cases.
Number of cured cases: 755 cases.
Source: Government Information
Source: Da Nang News For Expats Page