📣 AFTER 9 DAYS NO NEW COVID-19 CASE IN THE COMMUNITY; HAI DUONG REMOVE THE ISOLATION AREA AT YET KIEU COMMUNE, GIA LOC DISTRICT
🦠 Number of cases in Vietnam:
– As of 6am on 11 Sep in Vietnam has a total of 691 cases of COVID-19 due to domestic infections, of which the number of new cases since July 25 to now: 551 cases.
– From 6pm on 10 Sep to 6am on 11 Sep: 0 new case
🏢 Total number of people in close contact and entry from epidemic zones under medical monitoring (quarantine): 35,799, of which:
– Concentrated isolation at the hospital: 603
– Concentrated isolation at another establishment: 16,432
– Isolation at home, accomadation: 18,765
💊 Treatment situation:
Number of negative cases for SARS-CoV-2:
1st time: 19
2nd time: 15
3rd time: 22
– Number of deaths: 35 cases.
– Number of cured cases: 893 cases.
🧪 The Steering Committee for the prevention and control of COVID-19 epidemic in Da Nang city said that all 72,492 samples of COVID-19 by household taken from September 3 to September 10 showed negative results.
📋 On September 10, Hai Duong Provincial People's Committee issued Decision 2730
Accordingly, the decision remove the medical isolation area for a part of the market in Thuong Bi 2 village, Yet Kieu commune, Gia Loc district: starting from Mr. Pham Dinh Quy's house to Mr. Pham Dinh Phuong's house (including 57 households family, 170 people, area 10,000sqm) from 0:0 on September 12, 2020.
Source: Government Information
Translator: Thuy Trang
Source: Da Nang News For Expats