📣 NO NEW COVID-19 CASE TODAY
📣 SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT OF COVID-19 CRITICAL CASE THAT USED TO USE ECMO AND INVASIVE MECHANICAL VENTILATION
🦠 Number of cases in Vietnam:
– As of 6pm on September 7: Vietnam had a total of 691 cases of COVID-19 due to domestic infections, of which the number of new cases from July 25 to now: 551 cases.
– From 6am to 6pm on September 7: 0 new cases.
🏢 Total number of people in close contact and entry from the epidemic area is under medical monitoring (quarantine): 39,975, of which:
– Concentrated isolation at the hospital: 903
– Concentrated isolation at another establishment: 14,746
– Isolation at home, accommodation: 24,326
💊 Treatment situation:
– According to a report from the Department of Positive Resuscitation, Central Tropical Disease at Dong Anh campus:
Patient No.793 was terminated from ECMO on September 4, and extubated on September 5. Currently, the patient is breathing oxygen via nasal cannulae with the rate 3 l/min, SpO2 95%, hemodynamic is stable. Thus, Dong Anh Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases has successfully treated the 2nd critical COVID-19 case that used to use ECMO technology and invasive mechanical ventilation.
– 38 patients were cured and discharged from hospital, including:
+ 10 patients at Quang Nam Central General Hospital
+ 9 patients at Quang Nam Regional General Hospital
+ 9 patients at Hoa Vang District Medical Center
+ 5 patients at Hai Duong Tropical Hospital
+ 4 patients at Da Nang Lung Hospital
+ 1 patient No. 947 at Cu Chi field hospital
Number of negative cases for SARS-CoV-2:
1st time: 14
2nd time: 19
3rd time: 33
– Number of deaths: 35 cases.
– Number of cured cases: 853 cases.
Source: Government Information
Source: Da Nang News For Expats