📣 NO NEW COVID-19 CASES TODAY
🦠 Number of cases in Vietnam:
– As of 6pm on September 5: Vietnam had a total of 691 cases of COVID-19 due to domestic infections, of which the number of new cases from July 25 to now: 551 cases.
– From 6am to 6pm on September 5: 0 new cases.
🏢 Total number of people in close contact and entry from the epidemic area under medical monitoring (quarantine): 43,154, of which:
– Concentrated isolation at the hospital: 957
– Concentrated isolation at another establishment: 14,950
– Isolation at home, residence: 27,247
💊 Treatment situation:
– 19 patients were declared cured, including:
+ 6 patients at Da Nang Lung Hospital
+ 9 patients at Hoa Vang District Medical Center
+ 4 patients at Quang Nam Central General Hospital
Number of negative cases for SARS-CoV-2:
1st time: 26
2nd time: 28
3rd time: 38
– Number of deaths: 35 cases.
– Number of cured cases: 805 cases.
Source: Government Information
Source: Da Nang News For Expats