THIS MORNING NO NEW COVID-19 CASES
🦠 Number of cases in Vietnam:
– Up to 6am on September 5: Vietnam had a total of 691 cases of COVID-19 due to domestic infections, of which the number of new cases since July 25 to now: 551 cases.
– From 6:00 p.m. on September 4 to 6:00 am. on September 5: 0 new cases.
🏢 Total number of people in close contact and entry from the epidemic area under medical monitoring (quarantine): 43,154, of which:
– Concentrated isolation at the hospital: 957
– Concentrated isolation at another establishment: 14,950
– Isolation at home, residence: 27,247
💊 Treatment situation:
Number of negative cases for SARS-CoV-2:
1st time: 24
2nd time: 52
3rd time: 23
– Number of deaths: 35 cases.
– Number of cured cases: 786 cases.
Source: Government Information
Source: Da Nang News For Expats Page