Location: Hoi An Peaceful countryside village
Tour start: 8:00 am or 2:00 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Month on tour: From Jan to September and December (October and November is not recommended to sell as it is rainy season)
Rice is the staple diet in many Asian countries, especially in Vietnam. Perhaps, you have seen rice growing in most of Asian rice paddy fields. However, you do not know the sequence of rice cultivation in Vietnam. It is still secret know-how for the Western tourists. We would like to organize the wet rice growing tour for you. Through this tour, we instruct you how to cultivate rice in the fields and also help you experience the hardships of Vietnamese farmers.
We are sure this tour will make your trip an extremely memorable experience.
YOUR TOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES
– Picking up and drop off guest at hotel by bicycle ( In case of not being able to bike, van can be used to go as an option
– Starting biking to the countryside throughout the rice paddle, enjoy the fresh air of the nature
– Meeting the local farmer, talking with them about their local farming daily life, having tea with them at the middle of the rice paddle field farm.
– Wearing farming clothes before getting into muddy rice field like: Clothes, Vietnamese conical hat, putting boost …etc …
– Listening to the tour guide introduced and explained about the process of water rice planting.
– Starting the farming works to learn how to plant water rice with water buffalo plough, using agricultural water system, hoeing soil and smoothing the farm, spreading rice seed, transplanting baby rice around the rice paddle field or rice harvesting with local farmer( on seasonal rice harvest)
– Taking a break with a photo taken, go swimming and riding with water buffalo
– Having a local meal with the local farmer at the farm
– Biking back hotel
– Ending the trip
YOUR TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
– Pick up and drop at hotel.
– Bicycle / van.
– English / French speaking tour guide.
– Farming uniforms: Clothes, conical hat, boost, gloves.
– A local meal with local farmers.
– 1 unit of soft drink.
CHILD POLICY & TOUR CONDITIONS
• All of the eco-tours are excluded 10% VAT.
• In case of bad weather or unexpected reasons happened, booking tour for cancellation must be informed at least 2 hours in advanced by phone, fax or email.
• No show of tour will be fully charged 100% according to the eco-tours’ policy.
• Children under 4 years old is free, from 4 to 11 years old is charged as a half of price and children at 12 years old and over will be charged at adult rate.
• Rate is subject to change without prior notice.
#Wet #rice #growing #tour #Hoi #Indochine #Hotel